Thursday, April 19, 2012

19.04 Thursday

88 days. for 88 days, should be at least 2 period cycle involved, but I haven't got any yet. wonder, I dah menopause ke? 😱



just hoping, period don't come on my team building day, worry I can't take the heavy flow in busy hours. but then, better than not coming at all right? :)

what I have been up to for these few days? long story and many stories. my birthday, my nephew birthday, my gals go Thailand, my sis's pregnancy... dont know where to start blogging actually. but there are 2 worries in my mind all the time..



my sewing class homework, 3 projects on hand - 2 from beginner class, 1 from advanced. hmmm I want to do it everyday, but everyday my body is alarming - you better go to sleep!!! well, another worry is my next period. or maybe these 2 worries are interrelated?

this weekend, I need to go GM to look for baby and mummy stuff to my ersao. maybe buy my sis's baby stuff too. then I hope I can submit at least 1 seeing project. then sunday need to go back banting, coz my in law family will visit my digo and ersao for their newborn. guess, another tiring weekend then.



happy thing is, I can see Jen Eu baby from my china sis in law. cute baby!




No comments: