Thursday, April 05, 2012

0504 Thursday lo!

good morning! :D


found this from Facebook. the steps look simple and easy to do right? will get my children to try on this ^^

ya, left house early today with Eva when angel was still sleeping. 8am received missed call from home. wonder if angel crying for not seeing mummy? but for today I can't wait for these 2 gals slow motion. I want to transfer my money from 1 bank to another bank. been dragging it for weeks..

been sick since saturday night, don't have appetite but I do feel hungry. having hot chicken porridge now. stomach bloated serious since last night. hmmm many discomfort symptoms nowadays.




last night jokingly I asked my digo when his baby gonna coming out? digo said he wish the baby coming out soon so he can save at least 1 time pregnancy check expenses :D most of us are having financial pressure nowadays, especially when come to family members issue. but maybe digo won't know, when baby come out, the matters to handle and expenses to spend, gonna e another big headache :p



hmmm 3 sewing homework are pending at me... I been busy on other sewing project for my digo's baby hmmm.. feel embarrassed when my children ask me 'mummy, have you submitted your homework? later your teacher scold you aaaa' ya.. my plan is, get at least 1 done by this weekend :p






2 blankets for my soon to come tiew nephew ^^





No comments: