Friday, April 27, 2012

2704 Friday

guess today gonna be happening in my klang family. my cousin gonna deliver baby in real soon :D this gonna be 4th or 5th 2012 baby in my close family.


conversation between me and my cousin. there is always someone busybody for sister :p



share with you pic of me and my nephew song song baby ^^ I like this pic, coz I look sweet kekekke :p



sister playing with song song ^^



look at the tiny baby but not my double chin ya @_@ btw, we are in blue!

last night sis came back banting to have dinner with me. we have all our favourite foods in one go!









you can read the story in my sis's blog too.. http://poohmehmeh28.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post_26.html?m=1


reach home, my gal gal sleep already lo.. quite early last night.


angel is sleeping.

this morning I told my gal gal to complete their homework in the afternoon so they will have full weekend with papa. papa gonna leave them for 2 months.. nice swimming then..

No comments: