Saturday, April 28, 2012

I love Friday

finally we are all together at home sweet home after 5 days separation.


gal gal ^^


happy boy. chicken dancing for mummy and grandma. asked me to record a video too :p


can feel his excitement when seeing mummy ^0^


found this on laogong's table. a note from royee. although there are few wrong words, but the essence of this message is so touched my heart. :D


the translation.


recently I wear socks to sleep. but then at bkt31 house, I have only this very short ankle length new socks. can help much I guess but better than none. recently I always feel my feet are cold. like there are ice pack at my feet :(



well, many Malaysian out there are getting ready for the 428 gathering. hope everything will be running smoothly and peacefully. anyhow, what we are requesting is a harmony country to stay and voice out our mind.

good night!

No comments: