Wednesday, April 25, 2012

all by Eva

all these photo colouring and editing are done by Eva. I like them!




















siap with message 'I love you' :D





this by Eva and mummy. contribution of mummy is only the Chinese wording :p

Eva likes what I like - photography, recording, photo editing. so I am planning to guide her in this interest :) when come to right time, I will buy her a camera. in fact, I will buy a camera to each of my bbb, I want them to see what they see. capturing the beauty of special moments. my dad loves photography, I inherit from him. so I want his wonderful hobby to go to my children too :)

last night my mum shared with me, Eva directed movie story too in hatyai. guess that, I will have fun time with my children in future, together to do what we like :D










hehe :p

No comments: