Friday, April 13, 2012

13.04.2012

yo! today is my birthday :D






































laogong just called. he shared with me the story of royee asking about his saving in papa's bank. would it be enough to buy mummy a cup of pearl milk tea from chatime ^^ I feel touched. 2 weeks ago, I asked royee to buy me chatime pearl milk tea on my birthday. so sis asked royee to save money from his daily allowance. so today is the day! but then, I am in banting and he is at klang. hmmm.. my ersao baby is still happily staying in mummy's belly, hmm am thinking, if I can drop by klang tonight. if not, I am gonna be alone for my birthday then.. pity pula..




last night I was alone, so I asked digo to have dinner with me. digo cooked very nice bah kut teh fish and 3 of us eating together.




then I just sitting and chatting with digo and ersao till 10pm. go back home then sleep.
now only I know, every night I have not enough sleep because of I spend my time playing with my gals and chatting with my parents ^0^ today I wake up early coz I slept early last night.




too free can ask officemate doreen to have breakfast together :D




yo! be joyful and cherish our days!

No comments: