Wednesday, March 06, 2013

stepping on the world




lately, I just feel to explore around the world. see how other nations living in their homelands. see how big the world is, see how small we all.

looking forward to coming travel trip. planning for school holiday outing. plan for the unplanned fly too. office work loads started burden me. but I am okay to work faster, harder to serve my end users better. ppl will say, wahh, you want a promotion ar? hmm not really, pay and benefits increment is always a bonus point, but to make myself looking forward to go to the office and do work willingly, self motivation and self esteem are much important.



recently just feeling not so right with the atmosphere in the office. most of the time, ppl do works just because force to do. I would like to see all members are working as a team with strong team spirit, so everyone helping each other willingly and meet department goal together. how to change this? hmm last night I non stop thinking about this. how good if I could change this situation. if I can't change the negative feelings of everyone, then, I may need to change myself - eg hopping to another opportunity? :p


well. work is work. yesterday when I was in the office wash room. a Malay colleague came in, 'ahhh michelle, I am so tired!'

me: kak, sama la. I am so tired too. in the office tired, go back home also tired.

kak: exactly! balik rumah we still need to do housework! sekejap kitchen, sekejap anak punya homework, put dirty cloths to the machine, take them out from the machine, sidai lagi..

me: ya!! after cleaning the dining table, go to the kitchen washing dishes. then come out see the living hall is dirty and messy, sweep and mop the floor somemore..

kak: husband like tak rasa apa apa, they macam ok je.

me: tell me about it. when I was washing in the kitchen 'why you not sleeping, it is too late, go to sleep la' pastu, who wants to do all these things? the next day wake up ants are everywhere!

kak: husband relax only. we busy and busy, when I about this close my eyes, ahh! forgot about kid's art class material! wake up lagi..

me: betul! about to fall asleep after hours of cleaning, forget the sports wear! and havent washed them!! so wake up and wash the sports wear and dry it in my room.

kak: ya la, like we are working from morning till late night. sleep for a while then continue again. so tired!!

me: ya!!! we all sama sama la. every morning saying the same thing 'fast! we are late!' on the way to the school, lecturing somemore 'why you don't check your bag last night..' reach the school 'faster! the gate is closing!!' 7am+ I feel exhausted dah! then rushing to the train station, and start to rush for work request..

kak: exactly the same la kita, penat!!


so, I guess this type of conversation happens everywhere to most of the working mothers. when we chatting about it, we release some frustration, coz we are in the same boat! after releasing stress, continue with the unfinished schedule :p I always tell my sis, one day you are a mother, forever you are a mother. the mother instinct to love, care and help your children is always there no matter how old are you. like my mama is still worry about us, come to our house weekly to helping on the housework, cooking for my children.. to make sure we are all in the good condition. my grandma is 70+ still worried about my uncle, grandma's youngest son 'why he hasn't reached home at this late night?'


nah, my forever headache :D



my sis's headache source :D



just hoping, we all raise good children. they make good deeds. they love each other and parents. they do good thing for the society and not hurting ppl. they love themselves, not hurting ownself. lately too many sickening and sad news about young children. just hoping, our children can make us proud.



tata! from a fatty chicken :p

No comments: