Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday!

good morning to you :) I am now very blur.. just woke up from my nap @_@



not easy to handle children and housework all alone @_@ most of the time I feel sleepy.. early morning have already lecturing my bbb >_< sometime feel to do my own things, but my eyes just can't open wide :(






this morning in the train, final run for the songs that I chosen for tonight cell group gathering.. 1st time I handle this session :)


singing alone can release stress :) especially those beautiful lyrics that touching hearts :)


am in the chicken rice shop for breakfast. porridge and butter kaya toast I ordered. to make sure my stomach being filled, coz I will have late lunch today. want to go shopping during lunch time, looking birthday present for my dad ^0^



just talking to my laogong over the phone. he is not in the town. yesterday when Junie and I talking about - friend, she said my laogong was my net friend. I said 'now my laogong is only my phone call friend' @_@

talking about friendship, I like what Junie said 'for me, a friend is someone whom u can confide with, need not be someone u see every day' :) quality gathering time is very important. the essence of friendship build only when both parties are communicating.



the above pic mentioned 'the most longest distance in the world is - when sitting together, but you are playing with your phone'. yes, this week I feel this. that day when I went out with my colleagues after a long break, thought of catching up with them, but after making order, then they started using phones till the meal came! seriously, last time the feeling was not strong when same things happen. maybe this time I expected so much from a friendship. while waiting for the food, I really feel not comfortable, I feel down.. then food came, we eat our own food then paid the bill and left. I have this thought - if we sit down is to eat the meal only, might as well we pack our own food and eat alone? :(

nowadays when you are in the restaurant of food court, you can see parents playing phones and children using iPad. then you don't see communication. this is quiet unhealthy. unless is an important call or message that need our attention, or else I would stop laogong from using phone when we are having meals. I told my children, if everyday you playing with computer and those computer games, without communicating with real person, one day, you gonna loose your ability to speak smoothly.



my sis sent me this yesterday. ya, I miss those happy moments too! that day my sis asked 'at what age we can leave your children and let them take care my their own?' I also don't know, last time I can stay at home alone when I was age of 7. but nowadays, parents still wiping faces for their children even they are age of 10! so I don't know when I can leave my children alone, coz they are too adventurous "_"



found this... cute!


yo! happy Friday!!

No comments: