Saturday, March 16, 2013

love to papa

a birthday gift to papa ^^ bought on Friday lunch time. brought to papa on early morning of beautiful Saturday.


all in gold! when I asked for free gift wrapping service, I feel guilty. not even pay a little more effort on wrapping the gift.. hmm.. nowadays, we buy services - pay money to get other ppl to take care of our loves one. most of the time, we spend money, not time nor love..



papa, this is for you~ happy birth---day~~~


'oh, my birthday is coming?'


ya! next week!


'aiyo, don't need to buy me a watch ma, I have many free watches from carlsberg, shell... I also don't want to wear, so many to choose.. aiyo.. I can use my phone to see time ma.. why spend money.. haiya..'


you are travelling soon, you can't switch on your phone over there, later they charged you international roaming charges, so you use this watch when you travel, so you know the time to gather..


'how much is this? this must be your mum told you about my spoiled watch.. don't need to buy ma..'


ok de la, at 1st we wanted to buy you a smartphone, so you can snap photos and check Facebook. since now you need a watch, so we bought you this, I have saved a lot! hehehe :p



'don't need purposely buy, I already said I don't need ma, ai, waste money..'


well, this is the not very expensive gift, but this is the one I found it suitable to my papa ^^



mama told me the below secretly***

your papa is very happy about the watch! he came to me when I was taking short nap, he showed his hand with the new watch

papa: see this? :D

mama: what's that?

papa: my $3000 watch!

mama: you got a new watch! from whom?

papa: I told you right, daughters are good, they buy me watch! you know what brand?

mama: which special brand?

papa: bonia! same brand with the wallet they bought me! match!

mama: ohhh.. bonia aaa.. good lo..

papa: you told them I needed a watch?

mama: no la.. I am so free to tell them this ar..

papa: they wanted to buy me a handphone, but they are stingy lo, want to save money, so buy this watch, cheaper :D

mama: aiyo, buy you few hundreds watch you already so happy, you sponsored then few thousands for a travel trip are more higher cost..

papa: hey that's different :D

----
well, I feel very happy from the moment I hand over the present to my papa till now when I recorded down this special feeling :) I told my mama, I can't give you and papa very costly presents, I can't do much for you all, this little gesture of love appreciation, I can do it, then just do it :) and I know my papa sure love all the big or small presents that we children prepared for him -- coz my papa and mama love us so much! ^^




1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Ur papa is checking out Samsung phone in the papers...u sure u bought the correct gift? ;)