Thursday, March 14, 2013

14032013

good morning Thursday!


today am wearing 1 piece dress in blue. angel said I look like rapunzel.



only my hair is short. I don't know why she can relate me to rapunzel coz my dress length is at knee below, then I don't have good body shape as rapunzel ^0^ don't want to spoil angel's imagination, so I told her I would be rapunzel for the whole day :D



lately I don't blog :p coz most of the time I am either sleeping in the train or I play games :p I like Line's games, coz the animation is too cute! make me happy to see cute cartoon faces, destress moments :D

last evening, when I was at the train station, I saw a girl calling her friend then suddenly she said 'I saw you! I saw you!' so I saw 2 girls running from both ends to each other. then they hugged! this is so touching! friendship brings 2 hearts together! then we all of us got into the train, you can hear them both talking and sharing non stop. then they started snapping pictures, of course, in the packed couch, they can't get a nice picture of them. after few minutes, I really feel for them, coz to me, photos are very precious especially when you want to capture 'the moment'. busybody ah soh like me offered myself to snap them a pic with their phone. very sweet girls! when they saw the pic, 'aaaahhhh very nice! very nice! heheheh' see them so happy, I feel happy too!



this is the pic I snap with my very closed friends when we meet up in last sunday :D


friendship brings hearts together. no matter how far the distance is, hearts connected. true friendship needs no too much words, when we sit down after years, we can have the topic to talk on, the jokes to laugh on :)



hope we can meet up everyday, no matter if we are in the age of 40, 50... when we know each other at our lives beginning, wish we can continue our friendship till the end of our lives ^^ then we can see life transformation, then we can count the wrinkles and fine lines on each others faces :D



so how's life? myself is always busy with children and looking for longer sleep hours :(



sometime baby shyuan's innocent smiles and actions bring joy to me too! of course, I don't think my sis would feel this, coz she needs to wake up at night for baby's milk :p all working mothers are tired!



am looking forward for my travel trip ^^ what I can think of is, I can sleep in the hotel which I don't need to worry much about if my children are ok, if blanket is on their bodies or on the floor. sis would be relaxed too, coz she doesn't need to make milk for me in midnight ^0^



tata! want to take a quick nap before train reaching station. lately, office works are in control :)

No comments: