Sunday, March 17, 2013

just the 2 of us ^^

sis's 1 family gone outing. after the 1 day long being a weekend 'driver' to my children, I asked laogong to take care bbb, then I went out with my mama :)

reached the mall, found out I left my wallet at home @_@ so clumsy lately... so I asked mama to shop 1st and I drive back home to take my wallet. it took 20 minutes for me to meet mama back :~

I asked mama 'today we go to eat at restaurant dragon-I ok? I spend you :)' mama said 'ok ya!'



so we ordered all these..


water chestnut and sea coconut dessert.. we ordered 2 bowl, it came out one. so we ordered additional Chinese hot tea.



my mama :)


xiao long pao came..


purposely snap pic for my sis :p coz she is always my yummy food partner, sort of 'how I wish you were here' feel ^0^


mama looks older now right? hmm better spend more time with our parents..



my sis's favourite! when I about to snap this pic, my mama placed the sambal in the pic too ^^



cray pot eggplants with minced meat. I like this so much! my mama likes eggplant too. we talking and guessing the ingredients and way of preparing this dish.


my mama's special order. she said we ordered this for her when she 1st time dine in this restaurant :) what we have done, all are in our papa mama heart :)

we finished all the above! and we are thinking of dessert somemore :p really can eat ooo..



so we ordered this hehe :p yummy too! very smooth mango + sago + pamelo

after eating, it was 9.30pm. then we started to shop. mama bought a bag for herself. then we went to buy a sweater. I don't have sweater, I always don't like to wear double layered cloth. but this time, many ppl advise me better bring more cloths so I can have them used when the weather is cold during my coming travel trip. so I bought one.. grey colour :) lately, I like grey colour ^^

after that, we went to shoes shop to buy socks. it was 10pm+ then we heard this 'we are closing in 10 minutes..' hmmm we haven't look for our main purpose of this trip - to buy a luggage bag for my mama used @_@

so, we will continue our shopping in the other day :p more things to buy and prepare before we are flying. finish spending all the money, wonder how much left for me to spend in the trip :p

02:27 I want to sleep le.. I feel full in my heart now, coz I got spiritual satisfaction ^^ in one Saturday, I can meet my best friends, see my papa's smile from the heart, have food and talk with my mama ^^ of course, I am glad laogong brought children to the park for playing badminton ^^



good night~ can only sleep around 5 hours, need to collect my passport before we go for sunday service. God bless ^^

No comments: