Wednesday, March 20, 2013

20032013 :)

good morning 2003.2013 ^^


a cup of coffee and steamed wholemeal bread after a sweaty running up and down from the train station staircases @_@ thot to catch the earlier train, half way running, the train left before the scheduled time >_<



I just posted this to my fb. I guess this mixed feeling are with many mothers. you want to be with your children, on the other hand, you hope for more personal times for your own interest.



above conversation between myself and my sis in law last night. we share the same parents in law, we share the same surname of our husbands, we share the same feeling being roles of a daughter in law, wife, and mother. after expressing our frustration, sleep, then the next day we carry on the same routine and continue looking for the best way to play our roles.

lately I find myself needs soul mates to fill up my heart emptiness. so I feel glad to meet up my friends, chit chatting with my family members, get much closer with my Lord :) spiritual satisfaction is very important for us to grow rich in our heart and show love and care to people surrounding us and our community.




this morning, I got a thought, to serve the community with my children help. I have 3 ready to go helpers. thinking to look for homes or school, so I can serve more children and spread love message with them. maybe, wait for my children grow bigger and matured. lately, too many sad cases happen, from children to children, the occurrence and impact are alarming.



national education system is having lacking parts? or is the expectation from the parents have changed along the way. now parents are looking for higher academy and physical needs result from children and teachers. how about their mental development? the media and high stream wave of information have changed the learning atmosphere - we are tend to absorb more, less physical interaction..



so, I hope one day, I can share smile and laughter with people surrounding :) with my children of course, if laogong can join, then this would be perfect! children and I are looking forward to visit a local community old folks house soon. I told bbb, go there to see how lonely the old uncle and aunties are, don't go there to survey the place and next time send us there and ignore us :~



have a nice Wednesday! ^^

No comments: