Wednesday, March 06, 2013

0608 22:51

tonight I end my night..



with this..



and this..


I Thank God for His love
I Thank God for His peace
I Thank God for His grace,
and for all the joys He brings
I Thank God for his strength
I Thank God for all his power
I Thank God for His truth,
His mercy sees me through
I Thank God for my life
I Thank God for my home
I Thank God for my friends,
and that I am not alone
I Thank God for this world
I Thank God for the sky
I Thank God for the stars,
in heaven above
I Thank God for His plan
I Thank God for His way
I Thank God for His hand,
that leads me through each day
I Thank God for my trust
I Thank God for my hope
I Thank God for my faith,
My heart for Him
He'll always be here
Here in my heart
I Thank God for His son,
for all He's done
He has a home
A place for me
In heaven above




No comments: