Thursday, February 28, 2013

28022013 special!

happy birthday to laogong! morning wake up I kissed laogong cheek and wished him '生日快乐' :) hope his dreams come true for many many dreams he everyday mumbling :p



today rule is - kiss papa before you take your pocket money from papa. Eva taken her money before this rule set up. so the story goes like this..

royee ran down from upstair..
royee: wahh, need to kiss papa only can take money ooo
Eva: so did you kiss papa?
royee: no la
Eva: then you have no money lo?
royee: hmm never mind, I have my saving. use saving money 1st lo
Eva: ohh luckily I have taken my money

...
angel: I haven't got my money
royee: you go up to collect the money you need to kiss papa 1st de lo..
angel: har?!
Eva: who ask you don't wake up early and prepare?
angel: so how har?
Eva: you share money with me lo..


from the above conversation, happy thing is my children won't sell kisses for money matters. sad thing is - why they don't want to get close with papa? @_@ the answer for this question can only find out by papa and change this feeling of children.



here comes my sis to help us snap family pic :) then sis suggested 'today is papa's birthday, everyone kisses papa!' within a sec, the group gone! children just moved away. laogong said 'you see, all gone le' sis said 'aiyo, I should snap a pic when all children move away' hmm don't know to laugh to this incident or get sad with bbb and laogong relationship hmmm..



listened to the news on a 19years old boy commit suicide after sharing his thought with his mum, I feel down about it. got the lesson from this incident, care about our children more, not only focus on their physical needs and academy result but their inner heart voice of pressure or any heart feeling of them. this morning I told bbb, no matter what's happening, mummy sure protect you and care about you. don't get pressured with issue that you can't handle, you can just share with mummy and we together can get through the unhappiness.


really hope all parents can spend more time with children. I hope my laogong can do so. I am trying to balance my work life and personal hours. children grow very fast, we can't turn the time backwards.




I got this today. I hope, I can get award in my children hearts too! :)




No comments: