Wednesday, February 27, 2013

appreciate your wife




A husband complains for feeling tired... tired and tired.... and wants his wife help him on earning money by also working, because so far he thinks that his wife is 'not working'.

Following are Question and Answer between The Husband (H) and The Psychologist (P):

P : What do you for a living Mr. Bandy?
H : I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P : Your Wife ?
H : She doesn't work. She's a Housewife only.

P : Who make breakfast for your family in the morning?
H : My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P : At what time your wife wake up for making breakfast?
H : She wakes up at around 5a.m because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.

P : How do your kids go to school?
H : My wife take them to school, because she doesn't work.

P : After taking kids to school, what does she do?
H : She goes to the market, then go back home for cooking and laundry. You know, she doesn't work.

P : In the evening, after you go back home from office, what do you do?
H : Take rest, because i'm tired due to all day works.

P : What does your wife do then?
H : She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.

From the story above, who do you think work more???

The daily routines of your wives commence from early morning to late at night. That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!

Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!

Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are unaccountable. This should be a reminder and reflection for all us to understand and appreciate each others roles. Understanding and Appreciating each other will make each person feel Happy.

----

got this from fb. it is true indeed. laogong always mention this 'I already helped you do a lot of housework, I am tired!' well, housework is not mine, it is ours! I work and I feel tired too. if you think sending children to the school is too early in the morning, I feel the same too! hmmm.. to make myself feeling better and dont want to waste time in arguing who is tired who works more, I do housework quietly. do things fast then go to sleep fast before the next day comes..

husband and wife's relationship is not only 'you and me'. we have children, housework, house income and many many more. if we want to argue and look for justice in all sorts of these aspects, we are just wasting our lives. so, way to make myself feel better - train my children to take up some part of housework, and set goals together with them - now we have travel plan and eating ice cream plan :D

'if mama gets good bonus, mama will bring you all to travel. we go to the hotel which the swimming pool is in the room, so we can swim nakedly in the midnight too!' :D children are happy with this :p

I have a small cup in the kitchen. I always find money in their school uniforms. my bbb still not appreciating money much. to them, the pocket money is for their school foods and stationery only. so you do see some coins on the table and the floor. so I telling them 'when this cup is full, we will have nice ice cream together!' so now we can see children pick up money on the floor and fill up the cup :)

I feel blessed to have children be with me :) so when laogong is disappointing hehe I still have children be with me and enjoy the days with their sincere smiles :)



pic taken on chap goh meh


my big yummy shows prosperity :D


happy 27.02.2013!

No comments: