Friday, February 01, 2013

1st feb holiday

ya today is federal territory day! suppose to have a long weekend break.. and am on the way to the office to clear outstanding work @_@ today am wearing short, coz that day when I worked on holiday, the office like a sauna room! sweating ooo..



hmm.. you received mail 13 minutes before the dateline.. and the due date falls on non working day.. what's the reply going to be?



such a good girl right? :D do you see angel? ^0^



sometime when you think of what other ppl saying eg 'aiya, you work so hard for what? this is not your company' 'what for you do so much work and your boss don't even appreciate you' ... many more. yes, I am not at a high level position in the office, but this doesn't mean i don't have high passion and commitment to my job. sometime when environment doesn't give what we want, what we can do is, change ourselves and look for what an ownself can give to self esteem. I feel happy if I can help my end users to roll out their project faster and meet the datelines.. even though when come to celebration party, then forgot to invite me for yummy food >.<



lots work pending on my desktop and in my mailbox. coz colleague and i spent weeks to come out all the summary and details report for the clawback project. remember the rm12mil cheque? this time we are expecting higher amount :D



we are exchanging all these A3 and A4 papers to 2 pieces of cheque @_@ I feel so guilty when I do printing. seem like I was chopping down many many trees and made the earth somemore sick :( I have tried to save paper by asking for better paper saving ideas. now, this project can temporarily held for a while, and I need to jumping into another cleanup project immediately!

apart from the project, daily work is still non stop reaching me. so this year is a very challenging year for me in my career. not even a single day am free in January 2013. working over the few public holiday and rest day. my colleague asked why we can have such a hectic opening of the year? I said, not only opening of 2013, I was busy to close 2012 too.



when we are busy, we sometime get frustration for the work we do vs recognition we receive. but when the project is over, we see result, we smile, we satisfy, we learn and we at last understand why boss choose us at the beginning point to firm up the project team. most of the time, we gain much more for our personal growing and knowledge and skill expand ^^



so, to make myself feel better working on non-working day, I have a cup of nice coffee (a bit sweet) and steamed bread in a very famous traditional coffee shop :)



this would be my lunch and tea break. I asked the auntie if the nasi lemak can last till afternoon. rm1.20 per pack, quite yummy :D



today is also the re-opening of my online sewing class. not mine, my teachers :p many nice projects are lining up in the events, but I doubt I can catch up all on time with my work schedule and house maid responsibility @_@



well, I shouldn't forget my 2013 resolution. to work hard on my Taiwan handmade course - so far, I owe teacher 2 homework @_@ hope I can complete the homework in this cny holiday. I owe some promised bags to my friends too! wait ya.. be patient ya.. :p



hope one day I can be like the mummy in Eva's drawing :p she is quite detailed in her drawing, look at the 3 girls wearing and accessories :)



btw, I still walking on my treadmill everyday or alternate day :p when I am super sleepy and tired, I cut down the walking distance from 5km to 3km, 1 hour to half an hour :p curi tulang hehe.

tata! happy Friday!

No comments: