Thursday, February 07, 2013

07022013 ulala~

aloha! long time no see :D how are you? I have been busy for this and that, been sick for few days, been worrying about my workload and Chinese New Year preparation... best of all, I been in warm hug of my laogong and bbb :D ya, laogong is back to town, at least the burden of counting children pocket money can be handed over to him :p




talking about work, working on rest day and public holiday is very rare in a year, unless it Is for critical project needs or year end closing. but for this year, working on rest day seem to be a norm. for the month of jan-feb, I have 4 replacement leave @_@ to me, this is very unhealthy, work life imbalance. hopefully, thing can be adjusted after cny break.

sharing with you the surprise I got yesterday.


syiok sendiri part is - my name is at no.1 :D ya, I am happy and thankful for this recognition. this is indeed very fast as the project is still on going. some project managers are quite concerning on the effort the team members putting in completing the projects. however, some projects are ended quietly.. anyway, am happy to achieve my mission - at least 1 award in a year ^^ what a encouraging start!



this is meant for 4th feb. been sleeping in the train so I didn't post any blog :p ya, spring is here! my boy everyday asking - mummy, when are you going to deco the house? why still no red colour here here and here.. I told my colleague, royee's future wife gonna be very patient with this non stop nagging husband :p my laogong style also like this @_@


so, here comes the light touch up to the living hall. I recycled 2 years 2012 pink and 2011 red flowers ^0^ the combination of the red and pink for 2013! cost saving ma :p



found this golden yellow ang pow packets on the dining table, so I put the packets up to the pink+red :p



a bit odd right the deco ^0^ ok la, for few weeks only, next year I will buy new set kekekke..



not easy to allow so many snakes deco in my house. I try to get cute version so I myself won't get phobia to go back my own house @_@ if you go to the shop, you can see many cny deco - the snakes are with split tongue :~



at the house entrance. this boy non stop wanting a photo snap..



this gal too. this pose is after her crying @_@ these 3 monsters can really fight for everything!


Eva always like to pose with one leg up. many years already ooo..

************
good one. the train announcement goes like this - this train won't be moving on if there are men in the ladies coach. finally, I see the effort of the train driver :)
************



this is my this year cny deco :) going to put this to my design if office needs some cny announcement and party invitation ^0^ the red word = spring



there is a male end user been asking ang pow from me - thru SMS, email, phone call. my practice is, I don't give ang pow to my same level - eg my cousins, my friends who are not married. I give to the children of my same level. so I get my sis to handmade these 2 ang pow key chains, to put them in the ang pow packet and give it to my end user :D


today is last day of working, I will be on leave tomorrow. not taking any cny leave, except for cny day9. my colleague said I wanted to show to my boss I was hardworking.. no la, I just want to save leave for my holidays with my papa mama and my children. yesterday royee asked me to bring him travelling :)



tata! today I will have lunch with a gang of Chinese colleague to close this year ^^

No comments: