Friday, February 15, 2013

mid of feb

15.2 happy birthday to Arpu~ may you and family are always in the pink of health and ocean deep happiness ^0^

today is cny day6. today is Friday. I am so unwillingly to go to work @_@ body is aching, fever and flu is still on. headache but cannot take pain killer tablet :~ ride on my sis's car to work, coz I am always feeling sleepy..

what a cny break, when children started to get sick one by one from new year eve. few times visited the clinic. so, no one come to out house for visiting, my house food are still nicely placing on the rack :p



pic on new year eve.. see our spare tyres on the waist? feeling guilty too when children are losing weight and we gained weight :p



day one


this is now my phone locked screen pic.. see many legs like octopus ^0^



me and bbb. children cloths bought by my mama. my own dress don't know when I bought it. the price tag still on the dress, so I take it as new dress to wear on cny day1 :D


snapped at the shopping mall after movie with children.


day2. the new year cloths all bought by me, paid by laogong :p


one family of bkt31. 3 gals are wearing same design jumper. guess we will do this more often :p


this is the pic from my in law house. this is what old parents love to see. from 2 ppl family then expend to many many more children and grandchildren ^^ we have multiracial and multinational family members :)



gong xi fa Cai to everyone!


may this new year brings you good health and good wealth :D

No comments: