Thursday, December 20, 2012

happy 20122012!

today seems like no warm sunlight.. cooling day..


warm sweet desert for you! :D

how are you? I am not feeling well. long time don't get sick, so may be this light sick is a small happiness to me :) mama wakes me up to eat nice food, coz I didn't take dinner.

well, there prediction story goes with - 21122012 is end of the world. some ppl take it as a rumours some ppl take it seriously. my colleague, when she reads news about earth quake, ppl dies.. - 'see, this Friday is gonna be end of the world! ' because this statement happens quite frequent, so one day I said this to her 'what can you do if it is ending of the world? by science perspective, it won't happen on this Friday, so why bother to worry? if it is controlled by the Creator, then what can you do? what you can do is, take every tomorrow be the last day of your life, do what you one, be happy and stay with your family with love'



me too. I don't know if tomorrow gonna be any day after tomorrow. so today I say I love you to my laogong. every night chit chatting with my parents. morning talk to my sis... live our days to the fullest :)

last night my mama told me my Vietnamese ersao shared some online Vietnam tips on how to get survived for day after the Friday. there is a special coconut boiling method, which the coconut need special technique handling.. so the story went like this - my digo said, if he knew the story behind the coconut drink then he won't drink. then my ersao said, then ersao and baby song song drink. my digo asked his cutie wife 'if I die because of the end of the world, then what you want to do to stay in this world alone with song song?' ya, question to think of..

so as a conclusion, treasure what you are having now, don't bother too much about the end of the world, do your best to make good memory to your days. so no matter when your last day come, at least, your report on your whole life is satisfactory :) be happy and let your mind stay peaceful ^^







bbb are holidaying at grandma's house :) and I can see them gained weight @_@

No comments: