Wednesday, December 12, 2012

happy 121212~

guat moleng aaa!


today can be a very special day for many couples, who choose to tight a knot in this special day!



this is my today breakfast, of course not the full whole box, 2 pieces of them. this is special, coz this is from my BFF Mei~ it tastes good, you can just eat like that. I guess, it would be better if we steam it before eating, then can go much smoother texture. thanks a lot ya!



mum in law's birthday in this weekend. thinking what to make her. a bag or a cake? non stop thinking what bag pattern to use.. then which fabric suit my mum in law.. most of my fabric all cartoon cute cute de :p



this is cute. made me think of my colleague. after the backpack class, she gone and ordered a sewing machine in less than 2day? you will get addicted to sewing when you hands on from the pieces of fabric to a complete usable bag :p

tata! feel to eat porridge, but time no permitted. today we will have Hakka lui cha rice lunch party! :D

No comments: