Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26122012!




aloha!!


wish you merry Christmas! with my handmade soaps :D now my office station is having nice fragrant - lemongrass, lavender, and lemon. all these soaps are for sensitive skin or baby skin with moisturiser :) for my age, I don't need anti aging soap or whitening sopa kakaka ^0^ all my other friends do anti aging and whitening functions soap.



so how was your Christmas? I got a great gathering with my family :) photos uploaded in Facebook. this year, I have been busy in year end, day in day out everyday with tight schedule.



Christmas tree was up on Christmas Day! my bbb were quite disappointed when everyday seeing no Christmas tree - no tree, then there won't be any presents for them. coz the practise in my house is, put the presents under the tree and make a prayer :) then, unwrap the present after the Christmas family gathering.



this year I got royee to help me out. quite enjoying to hang all the deco with this boy's laughter ^^ big boy already ooo.. I give him 1 month to lose weight :p getting bigger size, and I worry his asthma weakness.



got gift from my beloved sis. this year I am too busy for everything, especially in the office. so I didn't prepare anything for laogong and sis :~ wait for next year Christmas la hahhaha :D



gift for my bbb. these considered a cheaper range of presents, but I can surely guarantee bbb like them! robot for my robotic boy and princess dolls with my changing dresses for my angels :)



look at my robot - ok, I admit I can't draw a robot! so weird and took minutes to draw it! when I asked royee about my drawing robot 'good! very nice! I like it so much!' :D



gift for yujet. he likes orange colour, so I deco the white wrapping paper with many orange stars :) no gift for baby shyuan and song song.



coz shyuan still don't know anything, and her mum is quite choosy ^0^



baby song turned up to the party at last minute hehhee ;p

well, I got myself a Christmas gift too! share with you next time kekeke.. need to get back to work lo. today I forget to bring my drawer key, so the admin guy just came to open my drawer with the master key.

sharing with you my dinner with my sis and baby shyuan on winter solstice day :)



sleepkan baby shyuan 1st








then we finished all these nice foods! :D



happy Wednesday!

No comments: