Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday!

u-hu~ time flies!!!



children grow up everyday..


papa mama getting wiser and matured everyday..


wonder until what age, my children can sit still together for me to snap pic and having laughters together..



what we can do it, treasure every precious moments when we are together :)



like this comment from my digo, e said 'I want to ask my wife to have few more babies, can play more things' :D



ya, to have siblings together are a blessing. you have people to laugh together, fighting with :p



at home, you can have some activities even at home coz you have your play mate without stepping out the house ^^



well, what I am been up to lately? am sinking, opps, not because of I have gained weight ^0^ too many works to clear before this year end closing. really like an octopus in the office. when you do this, ppl ask for that. hmm...

at this peak season, I have enrolled myself for 2 weekend classes - bag making and soup making. so, 2 rest days become 1 :( and the one day, for me to be with sis to set up our online store!



if you are in my Facebook friend list, you can see sis and I start promoting the @sunny market page. not only in Facebook, my sis is busy in cari.com.my too!



kekeke I like the last part where my sis shared her personal blog to prove that she was not an online liar ^0^ well, we are serious in sharing what we like in @sunny market, not only our handmade, but we share good idea for lovely gifts too!



secretly share with you all. I got stress from sis! she is working hard for this online store. but, I seems to be no product out for selling!



my role is to come out handmade sewing stuff, but look at my schedule, not even got time to design name card :S 'I also don't know what are you waiting for' hmmm I am waiting for holidays!



well, see what I can come out la har for this weekend, 1 day go soap making, 1 day celebrate mum in law's birthday. thinking to buy a more heavy duty sewing machine too!




tata! feel free to visit our @sunny market :D

www.facebook.com/sunshinez4u
sunshinez4u.blogspot.com




No comments: