Tuesday, December 04, 2012

4th of dec!

aloha! long time no see :D counting down to year end then welcome 2013~ lately hot topic in Facebook is about the end of the world on 21/12, or 3 days blackout till 24/12.. read the FAQ article from NASA, nope, dont worry from science perspective, so every today gonna be a better day!



mehmeh is always carrying the HOPE! as mehmeh delivers happiness and love!



my bbb are on holiday! 2 gals with papa's mama, 1 boy with mama's mama. decision made by their own, royee choose not to go holiday camp at childcare centre but watching tv at grandma's house :)



packing their own stuff..



too many for 5 days stay @_@




what I am busy with? overloaded with office work. sometime reach home is only for sleeping zzZzz.. skin complex is bad coz I have not enough sleep everyday :(

then I have enrolled a Taiwanese teacher online sewing class - a 12 months program. hopefully I can come out with better sewing skilled bags after this :p

the house is 70% ready to stay all together. still some final setting up for space usage. children back to school stuff is not ready yet, need to squeeze time then..

dec weekends, I have 1 bag making class, 1 soap making class, Christmas celebrations at the church, my children primary school orientation.. huh~ a fun filled December!



share with you joke of the day! from my sis :D

tata! finished my subway breakfast, back to mountain high work then~



long time don't snap pic like this with laogong le.. miss the closed moments..

No comments: