Monday, December 10, 2012

10122012 blackie day!

good morning to you~ today I am in all black, and my colleague met me in the station asked me 'you lost weight?' kakaka what a happy day! talking about this, that day when I wear all black, a colleague said 'just now from far I was not sure if it is you, coz look slim, oh.. just the colours' @_@ means that, from far is slim, get closer, the truth is out there :p



went to backpack making workshop yesterday. from pieces of fabrics..


then you sew step by step using sewing machine and hand sewing..


turn out like this!


I went with Yokie and jessie, my officemate. Yokie is interested in sewing lately, so I asked her to join me, so I have gang ma.. for jessie, she go, coz the class is near to her house, she picked up us from the lrt station, then together we go. hehhe.. driver got sewing fun too!



will go to the class again, if there is something we want to learn in the future. good environment. and you can have your bag fully done, even you are zero knowledge in sewing! one thing is, far from my housing area.. I took nearly 2 hours to get there :~ journey back home, I slept in the train zzzZzzz.. wonder got snoring or not kakakaka ^0^



laogong prepared food for bbb. I am thankful for this. at least, he was not complaining I went out :p actually we are taking turn, he goes to weekend classes too sometime, or library. so, when someone is not around, then the other one take care children. then only balance ma. parents need free personal moment to do things we like.

last night we went out for dinner 1 family. easy outing. then came back home we chit chatting at the sofa and children were playing in the living hall. what a home sweet home scene :) hopefully next year when we staying together, we will have more connected moments :)




No comments: