Wednesday, December 05, 2012

051212 ^^

good morning! am in the train, just let go my big tummy in this tight dress.. so I got offered seat coz I look like a pregnant woman! whatever, when the age grows, those firm become loose, those bright become dull @_@ my mama skins looks brighter now after taking the placenta or collagen thingy. of course the maintenance fee is higher for older machine than newer one :p



my mama said when she viewed my old time pic, 'Last time you look younger and pretty!' 'really last town your pic is very sui hor' so in another word - now your look memang cannot see :~ time flies oooo, when other women are busy maintaining their good look, I just feel lazy for that.. if I have time, I try to run with time to read more, do more, lepak more.. then sleep minimum to maximise my 24 hours. hmmm..

hmm want to take a short nap before reaching the office. good day to you!




No comments: