Friday, December 28, 2012

28122012!

good morning! I drive at 140 km/h to catch the train! reason being, I gone to the morning market jalan jalan and look for yummy kueh and breakfast - release tense! :p



this morning, my papa was sleeping in the living hall sofa. I was shocked! he slept peacefully and calm. this made me worried. I went to take shower, then came out again. took the newspaper, again I went near to papa. thank God, I heard his mild snoring. shed of my tears, I worried papa was having something not right :~



when I was about to leave the house to work, papa woke up, I asked him 'why sleeping outside? not feeling well?' he smiled, he said he came out for the morning pee, then sleeping there.. oooo..

my tears dropping now in the train.. I hope I can stay strong if one day my papa and mama leave to the heaven. I just love them so much!



------


yesterday in the office we had a birthday celebration and year end makan makan..


gold kiwi - they are sweet!


fresh grapes


what we call this har? suddenly can't think of the word.. we do eat home grown passion fruit too!


mee goreng, roti telur and roti sardin!


yummy cake!


after the cake cutting session, we clear everything on the table! sedap!! we have teh-o kow kow and imported chocolate too! :D

I like this type of simple gathering. the foods are not too fancy and costly, but everyone is happy and enjoying the delicious treat ^^ one day, I will do a roti canai party with my children too :D



tata! shyuan pic for you :D happy Friday!

No comments: