Wednesday, September 30, 2009

happy 4t bday~

time flies~ royee is a big boy now :) n thanks for everything and everyone who guide me and groom me in the motherhood experience ^_^ back in year 2005, i was having uneasy feeling on my big tummy, sort of period pain, admitted to be monitored by my gynae, i was feeling ok at that time, coz i was waiting for my 1st bb to b delivered.
today, in year 2009, am also also having lower abdomen pain, when serious, then it would be like contraction pain, if normal, then it would be like period pain. same thing, my gynae given me 3 days mc, taken my vaginal discharge for test, n my condition is being monitored. no more vaginal bleeding after taking medic, but the pain is still on. this time, i dont feel ok, coz i dislike unknown n uncertainty.
2 days staying in bkt31, so i can have a good rest, missing bbb so much. bkt31 is so quiet when it is without bbb n sis. n my iphone has sent for warranty repair, n my laptop is at banting. so, life is so simple, when u r disconnected with outside world. no blog, no emails, no facebook, no connection. using my dad's old phone, so only sms. i prefer this silence. i can hear the fan spinning, and i can really feel which spot in my abdomen is painful. using laogong's laptop now, no mouse, a bit handicapped.
1st oct, a brand new month. busy mth for my family, bbb bday, kakak bday, mooncake festival, our 6th years anniversary. as what As told me, be brave to face LIFE. ya, am doing ok, just hoping my test report can come out faster, then my dec pap test would be ok, then i would be happily end year 2009 - a very challenging year to me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
i love royee boy~

2 comments:

Tinky Winky said...

Get well soon ya...already miss chatting with you. Hope everything is ok?

温馨小屋 said...

everything will be alright!!

happy birthday to Royee!!