Wednesday, September 09, 2009

happy 090909~~!!

terkejut from the dream, woke up at 4am+, went to the toilet, then checked my phone. no messages no missed calls from laogong. last evening 7pm+ he was taking train from guang zhou to hong kong. then, after that, no more news. so the worried :( cant fall asleep.

then sent sms to all my friends who are in my phone contact. i have lost lots of latest phone numbers of my friends after i changed my phone and laogong deleted all the contact in my previous phone :(

happy 090909! Be happy 99 yo~ hehe ^_^ - i sent this out, n i got some replies
hahaha you too - kupo's dad
mich!!! u bangun sahurr ke? - kak norida - this made me hahahahaha :D
hehe.. thanks - sha
thanks michelle... same to u - irma
hi good day 2 u~ :D - qian qian
happy 999 to you too. live 9 and prosper :) - aik han
happy 090909! have a great day - susan
chinese sms from shi yi and yee chean
this made me down :(
not happy lar. my mum pas away monday nite. this friday morning go out - jetsew
and yet, no reply from laogong. bbb were sleeping with me last nite. put on the blankets nicely for them, then slowly, i prayed and slept. 8am+ non stop calling laogong, all gone to the voicemailbox. so the worried. in the train, suddenly i got laogong's sms 'oh okay. phone low batt but no place to charge. will sleep again. dont worry' as usual, must manja sikit 'u scared me :( thot to call your office already. good care'
happily go to work lo. so many works n reports pending. hmm. 1 at a time. i told myself. last year today, i was also being so worried. coz sis in law admitted to the labour room. so the kanjiong. and now, my nephew yu jet is 1 year old!!! time flies~~~

yu jet n siao gu (siao eh~~ :p)

jack's multipurpose thumb print :p

children are always lovely :*

just got called up laogong, he is rushing to china guang zhou from hong kong. the journey is from hong kong > shen zhen > guang zhou > the airport. he said might not able to catch up 7pm's flight. hmmm.. must be tired then. yesterday from 3pm-8pm+ then only reached hong kong, then received call from colleague, the project cancelled. then now, need to go back to guang zhou to take flight. will reach kl 10pm+ then tomorrow morning will fly to singapore :~~~
zhugong, i love u :*

No comments: