Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bday cuppy cakes

ya spending my mc to non stp backing cuppy cakes in the afternoon. it is quite challenging coz my lower abdomen been in pain, it is either strong force or light pain. so while baking the cakes, royee was always on my mind, coz this is the only support for me to move on. am hoping for his sunny smile when seeing these cakes, and celebrate his bday with his friends. last weekend i had completed packaging the party pack, now, the cakes. i did sms As, 'xlarat ooo.. sakit oo.. now face down on the sofa' ya, i dislike uncertainty, especially when the pain nonstop reminding me my my body is sick, but i dont know what it is. aiks.. i told As i was sad, coz am pushing myself to do everything that can cheer up my bbb, n am afraid of the time limit that i can be with my children. am treating my every today as the last day.. so better sleep less n do more.


the boxes

muffins that supposed to use for royee bday cakes,
but my choc sponge cakes SUCCESS!! :p

so i packed the choc n vanilla muffins for angels classmates
my 1st trial cuppy cakes deco, a bit messy..
hmmm not very satisfy with it..
but cukup to make kids happy :p
this is the final pic :p
candles to be on the 'FOUR' cakes

3 comments:

as said...

d cupcake is superb for 1st trial..so ada hikmah disebalik ur mc..hehhehehe

温馨小屋 said...

waw!! so great!!
sure your bbb love it very much !!

Sweetie Michelle said...

out of all the cuppy cakes, royee chose the 'smiley face' :D