Friday, September 18, 2009

18092009

today is a special to me n laogong :) back to year 2003, we submitted our marriage registration form to the pejabat pendaftaran banting. we were on leave on that day, together went n took passport-sized picture, i was wearing blue shirt? then submitted the form.. and waiting the formal registration on 22/10. time flies hor.. now bbb also 4, 3, 3 already :p
many malay colleagues have gone back home to prepare for the hari raya. me too! cant wait to go back home, coz laogong is coming back today from singapore!! 2 weeks oooo.. in these 2 weeks, got life stone bang to me, got so many thoughts came in my mind. now is waiting for laogong to be back, and share with him inperson.
4 days cuti, i will try as much recipe as i can. n relax myself at home. ^_^ 2 friends gathering, 1 family gathering. i hope i can pick up a song n play with piano, i need music recently :p
yo~ selamat hari raya to all kawan kawan.. and happy holidays~ ^_^

No comments: