Thursday, August 07, 2008

tomorrow is 080808

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something
~ Helen Keller


plan to work early tomolo, so i can go back home early. then watch the 2008 china beijing olympic opening ceremony. see how la. hope bbb can sleep early tonite. n tak bising bising. last nite i was on mc, staying in the house, tiring ooo.. bbb non stop disturbing my sleep. kakak asked me to take medic, i said, 'kalau makan ubat sekarang, nanti mengantuk tapi tak dapat tidur' hmmm.. 8pm prepared them to sleep, they were too energetic. so i gave up. asked them to sit down the we sing n play games. playing london bridge is falling down, choo choo train, hammer hands, singing, dancing.. wow.. super dizzy! they were so enjoying! non stop laughing n kekekekke hahahha.. ok.. 9:30pm, semua kasik tidur.

after 'exercising' i felt fresh pula. called u n chat with u. 20 min, then the line cut off. took my medic, think of my sis gonna get married tomolo, so happy for her, then i called her up to ask about her preparation. hehehe can really feel she has mood for the marriage registration. as compared to last time, 'am not looking forward for 080808' :p this morning i received sms from her 'today is last day single, so, i want to tangkap boy to kiss liao. ho ho' kekeke still tak matured. this is my reply to her 'siao! hey after this u can have sex legally. having bb legally. talk loud loud bruce is mine! then u gonna change status to married. then pls be matured! hehehe' finally, my youngest sis getting married. kakak asked me if my sis gonna wear white gown on 080808, i told her, my sis? she said she wanna wear office wear to the ceremony ooo.. kakak pun gave me the BIG O look.. kekekeke...

thot to buy this for my sis n bruce. the quality tak ok

ok. am going for lunch at thai fair with my colleague. hmmm siam laksa, mango sticky rice, abc.. wow... tata~~

5pm update: just now i had thai laksa for my lunch. then packed a mango sticky rice n finished it during 3pm+ unofficial tea time :p hehhee yummy yummy~~~

rm5! compare to few years back rm2.50