Friday, August 22, 2008

am thinking..

  1. where to go on merdeka cuti with bbb n my sis
  2. shall i visit u on merdeka cuti
  3. how r u there?
  4. when is the company family day
  5. when will be my sis in law's bb delivered
  6. having another bb
  7. can we move to bkt31 by oct
  8. when's my sis wed day

hmmm.. as i told u, i have many plans n changes in my mind, i need to sit down n sort everything out. to sit down n do all these things, i need time. at last, i managed to sleep early last nite, when bbb fall asleep at 9pm. somehow, angel cried in the midnite. at least i slept well last nite. this morning u called me, am i mad with u? no la, the handphone was out of battery last nite, this morning only i knew about it. meet u once for 2 months, mana ada hati to get mad with u?

another friday. am busy in the office. trying to save money. coz i want to send bbb for weekend classes. i want to start children edu plan. checked my y2008 goals, bbb bday gift - bukit tinggi trip n family photo album. i think i need to reschedule these plans. in this year, most probably, december. depends on when u coming back after oct return.

this morning doreen showed me her family photo. it was very nice! she said, u like it? go for another one la.. :) she has 4 children. the youngest, 12 years old. ya, when children grow bigger, then we will feel happy to have more children. at this time, looking at my mum blood pressure gone high, what i can do is giving her a list of foods that she can take n to avoid in order to reduce her bp. for the 3 little monsters, i dont know how to control them :( if i happend to have another bb, i will make sure i can take care all my children. at least, i send them to nursury or child care center if i need to work. dont want to trouble our parents anymore.

feeling down. suddenly u non stop popping in my mind. missing u so much. my colleague laughed at me, kata ok to let him go. now asyik tanya dia bila nak balik. hmmm i let u go coz u have dreams to achieve. i want u to come back, coz i need u ma! hmmm