Sunday, August 10, 2008

all for pooh n bruce ^_^

celebration for bruce n my sis's engagement for Tiew's family ^_^
ah-mak, papa, mama, kai-ma, gogo, da sao, digo, me, bruce, pooh, royee, angel, eva
(without u :~)

at banting bukit jugra beggar's chicken shop

sharing the pic n video clips on myfm bday celebration at genting

bruce n my kai-ma

my grandma n royee

cute cute royee boy n my digo

pooh n bruce - the married couple

'opening ceremony' by papa n mama

angelina~~

angel + pooh + bruce

beli durians.. superb!!


unwrapping gifts from siblings~

the card for them..

words from all of us..

pooh + wishes + golden ear rings from papa n mama

ps: no pic for eva n kakak, as they sit next to me, forgot to snap pic of them :(

got this reply sms from my sis.. "yaya i luv the gifts. let u all po4 fei le.. juz now i told bruce remember that u all ask him take good care of me, he said at that moment, he want to reply to u all that 'wo shenme dou hui zuo4 dao, zhi you yi yang zuo bu dao, na4 jiu shi wo bu neng rang yu shi slim xia lai, wo hui rang ta fei fei pang pang de' hehe" (everything i also can manage to do it, there is only 1 thing i cant be able to make it, there is to let yeeseew get slimmed down, i will let her fat fat white white).. hehhee i felt so touched n warm to read this.. my sincere wishes to them, happy wedding n loving each other, now n forever..