Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ducks Quack, Eagles Soar

am running report.. many reports to justify myself been working hard for this 0.5 year of 2008. hmmm.. i asked my supervisor, if we dont know how to justify our work, dont know how to fight for ourselves, means that we were not performing in the office? hmmm whatever, i dont want to be a duck, i want to be an eagle.. lets performing super well n prove to ppl, we r eagles!

"Stop complaining!Differentiate yourself from your competition. Don't be a duck. Be an eagle. Ducks quack and complain. Eagles soar above the crowd'' - Wayne Dyer

by the way, am thinking to stop working by year 2010, figuring out what can i do to earn money by working from home. i dont want to spend money for my transportation to the office, earn the salary, to pay the transportation fee for bbb to go to school (my colleague told me, her daughter private transport, rm120 every mth!) tuition class fees, maid, day care... hmmm it is ok for 1 child, if all the expenses to be times 3, wow! rm500 kinder monthly, pun sudah rm1500! hmmm.. unless, i can double up or triple up my salary now :p
ok.. let's stop here. continue preparing the info for my tomolo performance evaluation ^_^