Wednesday, April 10, 2013

pyjamas office wear

big boss came to see my neighbour, after few minutes of office talk, then he talked to me..

"michelle, why you are wearing so casual today? wearing pyjamas to work! this looks like pyjamas right?'

so i have the feeling of working from home, then I can do work faster :D

'some more wearing short!'

I stood up 'hey! this is skirt ok!'

'oh, skirt aaa, so short, I thought you are so daring wearing short to the office'

doh! is my fashion taste downgraded or this uncle boss doesn't know fashion? ya, I know price doesn't mean - "I am fashionable" but at least my rm120 skirt and rm159 shirt are from trendy boutiques too @_@



reason wearing casual coz thought of bosses would all go for managers meeting, manatau, this boss not going @_@

by the way, today i find this shirt is a bit loose. am I shrunk down or the shirt became bigger after washing? hmmm.. sis asked me to go for body checkup, she said I seemed loosing weight but i didn't do any workout lately. 'maybe you got cancer' @_@




feeling warm and touched when someone special who I been thinking was thinking about me too ^^

yo! am going to have dinner with my sis who pushed me for medical checkup or in another words - to see you got cancer or not! ^0^

am counting blessing everyday because of Him ^^

No comments: