Monday, April 08, 2013

08042013 Monday

good morning~


flowers blossom in my heart coz of your smiling ^0^

so how's life?


^0^ everyday I think of writing something, then hang out at Facebook, watching Korean drama on the go, or sleeping in the train :p start posting my korea trip photos in Facebook, still editing the rest :p some of my colleague said 'so few.. we want more!' wahh sounds popular demand kekekke :p



from Kuala Lumpur international airport..


to korea incheon airport..


1st stop experiencing kimchi making..


and posting in Korean costume..



1st time I have the feeling of opening a travel blog to capture my travel trip stories! too many to record for future reference. if you want more trip details you can refer to my sis's blog. all the places names, price, behind the scene stories.. to me, I would like to capture my feeling and thoughts of the moments :) as usual, wait la, don't know when I gonna start to set up the new blog ^0^

8:35 now. am sleepy. busy weekend.



in fact doing nothing much, but it is tiring. Saturday day time be the driver for children classes.



..shopping for sunday outing foods and drinks.

Saturday night time kena husband complained 'my hotel room is cleaner than our house' ya! coz your hotel room don't have bbb and a busy working mother ma! then being lectured on who to vote, how to vote, the politic stand in the coming election @_@ 'I don't want to talk to you anymore! you scold me because of politic!' pity me.. ahhh!! then I fall asleep when I covered myself with my doggie to avoid eyes contact with laogong.. forgot about my unfinished Korean drama series >_<



sunday morning wake up early to prepare foods for outing. we prepared chocolate chips wafer and otak otak popiah. got royee boy to help out in making the wafer :) I don't sandwich the wafer with fruit jams or butter kaya, don't want to let family members eating too much of sugar. so the wafer sweetness is from the chocolate chips and chocolate rice. have another milo version :D



we went to the zoo negara with in law family. I can't even recall when was the last time I been there - childhood? when Saturday noon laogong came to me 'want to go to the zoo with my brother?' see laogong was so happy and excited, then I said yes! simple outing that strengthen the relationships of family members. I like!


oopss.. a big family photo without the youngest brother and wife @_@ hope for more outing like this, can see brothers happy together, see grandparents' happiness in playing with grandchildren. myself can see the outside world, relaxing in the nature and have fun with my children :D



hehe mother in law said I lose weight ooo.. keke the wearing in black helps much! hahhaa :D



latest wallpaper in my phone ^^




tata! hope you enjoy your everyday with thankful heart :)




No comments: