Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10042013 Wednesday

hola!


taken your breakfast? :) my breakfast is in my bag. suppose to eat the breakfast in the car, today busybody chit chatting with sis while driving..



we were talking about this devil doll! she likes to make dinosaur roar @_@


she cried when you removed thing from her hand! dasyat! can cry and smile in a sec! and her crying voice is very loud >_<



this morning I made breakfast for myself and my beloved bbb. having improvement from yesterday, we reached the school on time! once they went in, then only the auto-gate closing @_@ well, am ready to get warning letters from the school coz we are late almost everyday!

yesterday I lectured bbb in the car. what normally parents do is, sharing those old stories la.. me too!

"I was 7 years old when I was standard one. same with you all. not that I was smarter than you, stronger than you, better than you.. the difference between you and mummy is - mummy be responsible for myself and my study and my future! grandpama never wake up early to prepare mummy go to the school. mummy set alarm and wake up, prepare everything, then leave the house and walk to the school. the journey is nearly 30 minutes but mummy can reach the school early and do some study before the class. night time mummy set up the table and do homework. mummy dont have a static workstation like you all. for words that mummy don't understand, mummy check dictionary. when there is art class or sport day mummy prepare necessary things night before. grandpama don't need to shout and rushing for everything like now mummy is doing. mummy dont ask 100% or all As from you, I just want you to be responsible for your ownself, if you get C for your writing, you are telling ppl you are not doing things with your heart and concentration."

bla bla bla...I am everyday building my children character. hopefully one day I can see some good achievement and one day, they are proud of themselves. 'please do things that make yourself proud and be Lord's witness'




lots of outing activities coming up, my house calendar is full of activities marked. yet, I can't fulfil all the request children asking for. lately royee boy always talking about Legoland. will plan for it.. looking for cheaper entrance tickets too. 1 family go out for a simple outing, the expenses is high too. at last I have set date for bringing children to ktv for karaoke singing. they been asking me to bring them to ktv whenever sis and I go there or we pass by the ktv. many things and schedule we need to set and do with children, before they can be independent by their own. this is part of parents responsibility I guess, coz my parents build great childhood experience and memory for me too!



capture all the childhood memory..



keeping children laughter..



in their hearts.. forever ever :)

long way to go.. but I know it is worth to putting in effort and enjoy the journey along the way ^^ best wishes to all the mothers out there, you are great! although sometime eg I get comments from laogong 'why you don't spend time with children?' hallo! to make sure them in one piece and not being naked and not in hunger of food and care, that is my TIME spent' hoh!!

well talking about laogong.. when I called him this morning, still in his slumberland ooo.. hmm I had done ironing, preparing children to school, homecook breakfast, lecturing them, F1 driving to school on time...' hmm this is the difference from a mother and a father and man vs woman - at least in bkt31 = sickening stories of my sis and myself :p bising is for sure, but everyday we are hoping for early back of our 'lovely' husbands lo ^0^



tata! happy Wednesday :D

No comments: