Tuesday, April 23, 2013

23042013 Tuesday

good morning!!


colourful stones = my workload
the white flower = me!

ya how to stand still and beautiful even thought there are so many works that needed to complete by you alone? I take it easy.. slow and steady. don't want to make myself on stress. anyhow, company won't close down because of me, but my children are definitely need me most!



lately, put much time on the household and to have quality togetherness moment with children and laogong. hopefully children grow up happily and laogong would love me more :D

many things to share but most of my family activities photos are in the camera, guess what? I can't find the camera usb cable :( so nothing much can do but got lots of fun in Facebook!



see this in many places lately..



cute one is in Facebook daily. ya, these few days I always on Facebook to enjoy laughing on our general election stories. some are really funny! :p a way of releasing stress too when you LOL :D however, I better dont talk about who shall I vote or I support which party with laogong, later sure I will sleep with anger or frustration @_@




tata! share more stories with you next time! want to start working, 2 team members are on holidays, so work harder lo!

ps1: breakfast for bbb ^^




ps2: breakfast for my beloved sis!


hahhahaha :D
happy 'blackie' Tuesday!

No comments: