Wednesday, April 17, 2013

17042013 Wednesday

good morning to you! ^^ had a bad dream last night - I found out royee being punished in the school, no recess time for him because his performance was too bad. so he told me he was hungry. I went to complained to the class teacher, she ignored me and teasing royee boy in the class. I went to see higher management and they teasing me and ignored me... so sad and angry.. then I heard 'you raise me up! so higher in a mountain..' ya, my alarm rang. wake up, a morning prayer in sadness :(



when I was ironing children uniforms, I told royee about my dream. because it was so real so I worried it happened in real life. he smiled 'mummy, all students have their recess time, only some are early some are late' do you eat? 'yes, I eat very fast and play with my friends' :)

guess, I am very stressed in taking care children, in building good characters of them, in fulfilling the expectation of my children' father and teachers. in very early morning, I have lost spirit..


laogong is at home and going outstation this morning. lately we argue frequently on his and my expectation towards children and family household stuff. I asked for a stop, don't like to have the disturbed feeling, especially when parents are not close enough, children might get the negative impact. one friend told me I got a very good 'gentle spirit', keep it up so I can handle my family well and one day, ppl especially my laogong can see my effort towards family. keeping faith :)



true. guess I have been knocked down, coz I am in super happiness stage with all I am having. God always find way to remind us, to be more better to have what He planned for us :)



today. as usual. prepare breakfast for bbb.


sandwich of hazelnut chocolate + cheddar cheese and vitamin C candy. royee commented the sandwich tasted like fedora rocher chocolate. you may give it a try :)



finally I have came out the time table for weekday. of course there are special request and condition allow to not fully the time table. but basically this is the main guide. they need to sleep by 9.15pm.



1st night, they asked for excuse, coz want to watch 'adult movie'. in my house, when bbb mention about adult's movie, you don't need to get panic - though of they are watching 'those' censored adultery movie :p the rule of me is, they can only watch those rated age <13 movie or best still, those children tv channels. permission is needed if you watch adult movie which talk about love, violence, spiritual and religion topics.. coz they need adult to explain to them if they have mistaken the message.



there is a quote mentioning, if parents don't control and monitor what program children are watching, then you don't complain your children misbehave or having belief system or mindset your children having. of course, I can't control them in every minute, so you can see girls like to see kissing and loving couples scene and boy likes the non-stop-bullets flying scene. when mummy comes, very fast they switch the channel to children Cartoon Network @_@



btw, if you noticed my living hall furniture arrangement, we have changed the tv cabinet and sofa from this position (look at the poster as guide)..



.. to this. reason for being so in one fine good morning - I want to ease my daily sweeping and mopping effort. I don't need to get myself blocked by sofa and the wall corner when I doing housework. besides, the hall looks bigger now with the new arrangement ^^ more spaces to walk around. good for baby shyuan to learn walking and running later on :p

tata! wanna take a 5min break before I reach the station and starts my tight schedule in the office. millions ringgit claim submission due this month end, so everyday bosses push, we rush >_<



trying to make this lately. fail to do so as of know, my bum is too heavy I guess :p

happy Wednesday!

No comments: