Tuesday, April 02, 2013

April lo!

good morning!



08:26 am in the train.. huh~ running to catch the train oooo



1st of April, I took an emergency leave. coz can't open my eyes wide @_@ today still blur blur, in the very sleepy mode, half way driving only realise, I forget about my office laptop! how terrible it is.. if I were boss, I would ask this kind of staff to get off - too many excuses for not coming to work after 8 days travelling >_<



well thinking of my korea trip, ya I like the 8 days without company emails and office phone calls :p not to say I don't like my work la, somehow, yesterday was my 11th anniversary for serving this company :D it is a good break after months d tiring schedule and work load ^^



too many photos from both my camera and my papa's camera - nearly 2000 photos we snapped! uploaded nearly 400 pieces in both my papa and mama's Facebook albums. check them out!



for my sis and my pic, wait ya... :p btw, this pic taken with my iPhone to show it to my children, my fingers are like ice sticks coz of the very cool temperature that evening.



ya.. everyday I voice message with my bbb - from my iPhone to my sis's in law iPhone using weChat application. I like technology that brings relationship closer and instant sharing build.



I share my things from korea with them - Korean money note, newspaper, rice, food I eaten, weather.. they asked question and I explained to them :)



thanks a lot to my sis in law for helping this. I got to see videos of my bbb too :D because of 1 week my children are with my in law and sis in law, so my children are talking in china slang mandarin with me :p my sis teasing me on this ><



share more in upcoming blog posts.. now I can't focus on my travel log since my office mailbox are having many mails that pending for my reply @_@ been waiting for my sis travel diary, then I share it in my blog :p



tata!

No comments: