Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday..





morning reached the office, I got this hot chocolate on my table. what a warm surprise from my boss ^^ brought my mama homecook for lunch today ^^



lunch time do a love cebration anniversary wish video clip for laogong..



ok.. me cari pasal :p sometime what we feel might not what other ppl feeling, so communicate is the way to understand both parties better.



dinner at kl Sentral subway.

----



yesterday angels bday celebration @ kinder



big thanks to the teachers who were busy cutting cake and take care the children :D sister was on half day leave too, after the celebration we went for banting food and cloth shop ^^



I feel blessed :) I see angels and I see LOVE ^^



---
super tired today, driving back home and gonna sleep early zzZz.. @_@


No comments: