Wednesday, October 12, 2011

gambateh!

what I am up to recently? hehe many things are on my minds, in my hands :p a screenshot for my last week..




after book fest at klcc and logos hope at port klang, still I can buy some interesting books when I drop by popular bookstore. some women cannot see sales on fashionable cloths, shoes, bags.. me? can't go to bookstore! hard to control my expenses in the bookstore :p now everyday reading book marathon and story telling and learning with bbb marathon too! laogong is always complaining, 'buy more books then we need to have more book cabinets' kekeke..




as usual Saturday morning I send angel to her ballet class. then breakfast with my sis if she companies me ^^ recently found out my angel is more independent especially in the ballet class. she prepares herself to the class then change herself after the class and wait for us to pick her up. above pic show she didn't notice us were waiting for her, she waited for her turn to change herself and wait for us at tv area. good gal ^^




Saturday we went to my colleague kampung house for backdated raya open house. the rendang ayam is so yummy! laogong ate a lot :p




the house is at sijangkang. recently, I let children get their own party food and sit down eat by themselves. is time to let children handle themselves and learn to be independent and discipline.




we went for dental checkup after the raya makan makan. children have healthy teeth. and this is the time for royee to change his baby teeth and angels gonna have their big permanent teeth grow. I got my teeth scaling and polishing too! laogong lost his dental card, so he will only do his next time. guess that, it gonna be next year! always delay dental checkup one :S

after the checkup, laogong sent me to aeon bukit tinggi to meet up my mama, and he brought children out for weekend swimming. me and mummy went out for steamboat dinner with my eldest bro and sis in law and my nephew. I see nephew yujet non stop drinking icy water and 100+ and eat this and that, thinking of my children, they quite seldom taking all these cooling drinks (bbb bring their own plain water from home) and eat quite plain food, they get sick or not well if simply eat this and that, so last time I restrict them, now they control themselves. hmm that's different way of raising up children or different families.

Night time laogong n I went to supermarket for children milk and some fruits and food. told husband our children eat not many special foods or outside foods. so we bought hotdog long bread and sausage for them. good nite outing with laogong actually, seldom do this after we moved to bkt31, coz at klang, I have my sis to company me :p




Sunday morning I made them breakfast. mana tau royee doesnt eat sausage, so the long bread + egg for royee without tomato sauce, he didn't like sauce much too. quite rushing, so bbb have their breakfast in the car on the journey to the church for sunday school class. they were happy :)



came back from the church, we have wantan noodle as bbb brunch. this is the 1st time they have this noodle (this stall sells handmade wantan mee) to avoid they dirty up the cloths, I ask them to remove the cloths. Eva can't accept this, so she wears home wear kekeke :p found this scene is so amusing, snap pic of them, wahhh non stop royee and angel 'mummy no! stop taking picture!!!!' :D (btw, I just noticed this pic is not in my iPhone photo album, guess that they deleted the pictures! ohhh.. luckily I have a copy in my Facebook kekekke)




I made this white chocolate + cereal. it is in nice taste, but because it is a bit thick, so I can't get a nice shape of the biscuits.



see the biscuit in odd and messy shape? :p this is bbb late lunch. why the eggs are so yellowish? coz I added 4 egg yolks to 1 full egg :p




this almond slice biscuits need only white eggs :p tell you, this is yummy and once you start eating, you would continue putting the biscuits into your mouth hehe. the biscuits are light the almond is crunchy and the biscuits are sweet :p can do more, only thing is, almond is high cost (to me la) and you need more almonds for the nice biscuits aroma :p



around 3-4pm sunday afternoon, laogong and I have invitation for children magic show! it is so funny and yet creative ideas of the magic show.laogong and I have a food laugh :D



after the magic show, I went out with my sis to have makan makan at aeon bukit tinggi, or we should say, we find reason to go out :p above pic is the free food of the month from Kim Gary quite nice. the juicy tomato and light salty of the cheese, nice combination. can try to do this at home too.



my sis has straighten her hair, made me feel to do the same for my hair too! now I want to keep my hair grow longer, coz my hairstyle now made me look matured or ah-soh! auntie look la.. my sis somemore worse, forward my photo to me and ask who is this old lady? hoh!!!!




ok, need to do something for myself, for my outlook especially, before husband chase me away to old folk house! or before bbb lose interest to mummy! my angels recently always saying this 'politely' - mummy, you fat fat, lose some weight la :S (you must feel weird to see me wearing this with hook in the room :p I felt sooo cool after coming out from the bathroom although I have warm water bath. I wear tracksuit too! :p my neck feeling cool so the cap is on kakaka)




well, no matter what, this is the man (oh boy) who is so interested to my big belly all the time! every morning or night he must come and hide his face and head into my big belly!




till when har he will attach and stick to me? guess that I won't get used to it if he no longer be my baby aiyo.. 6 years, he been rolling on my body, playing around with my big belly, hugging me from my back and top! wanting me to sing for him, hug his like bolster... and next year, we won't be staying together during weekdays. hmm 2 of us must be missing something..

well, talking back about change or make over of myself, if you see the above pic, I was holding a bottle of something.. ya! collagen. my sis asked the pharmacist, what is this collagen for? - to be pretty la! ok ok, sweetiemich wants to be pretty la! and hopefully it works to me la! :p just started drinking everyday, for the 1st weeks is 1 day each, then following week gonna be alternate days. let's see the ugly ducking becoming white swan soon :p (hahaha different species!)

ok, I know for only collagen is not be able to help much. we must work out something. no pain no gain! so.. target set! mission set! time table set!




started to do some exercise daily kekekke :p ok, started with 20 min for the 1st day, then 30min for the 2nd day, hopefully tonight I can increase somemore, the goal is 1 hour exercise everyday. I asked laogong, if I exercise everyday, would you love me more? ok, the answer is neither encouraging nor inspiring - no! I won't! 'harrrr?' you exercise for yourself not for me.

ok ok, forget about this man, get myself more presentable and healthier, then go hunting for better man! hahahhaha :D

flag off! work hard then! gambateh!






No comments: