Wednesday, October 05, 2011

finger hurt




my little baby fingernail has peel off :( soooo painful! and my children are too active at every moment, so when they press my hand and fingers awwwww!!!!



come to the office, I have to put the plaster on to avoid direct touching the wound. so I can't press 'ctrl' 'shift' on the left hand side of laptop keyboard, so less efficient at work :( and sometime if accidentally terkena the finger aawww!!!!! guess that this need to wait for at least 3 weeks? ohhhhh..
---

last night reach home from work, saw my bbb are writing and drawing, it is blissful ^^



Eva draws a lot recently. and you can tell story from her art piece ^^


angel draw as well, but after she finish, she sometime throw away the drawing and playing it as a toy :( unless my mama quickly paste the draw on the wall, or else all goes to the dustbin :p



last night story telling. angel and Eva eyes gone wet. royee looked sad. I myself got touched with the story :) love it!


when angels were sleeping, royee flipping the little flower book again.. I asked him to find at least 10 words in the book and read for me. in fact, he knows many words!




last night, unwilling to go to sleep, coz I don't want to miss the blissful feeling to be a mummy to my shonejay angels ^^

No comments: