Thursday, October 13, 2011

nite time photo log

These photos taken once I reached home.. ^^ took my phone out, and only said 1.. they gave me a pose, then 2, another pose.. hehe they were so pro can be models next time :D





now only I know, for eva's pose, this is not power rangers but Jesus's cross ^^ she cried last night because I misinterpret it, somemore complained why she always acted like boy :p


children getting taller and taller each day..





siap berjatuh jatuh :D


when I having my dinner, I asked Eva to bring a magazine and look for words that she can recognise and read. then she came out words '小心这个男人' beware of this man. then she drew a girl and a man :p


angel. alone reading books in the room while mummy having dinner :)



cross


they normally hold hands automatically when together ^^


love


mummy closed eyes and opened eyes then snap a pic. continued for 10 posts :p


sexy cute!


shy shy cute!


:D


ok.. sleepy gogo just came in the room.. :p

it is happy in motherhood when children are lovely :p




No comments: