Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday

now is 17:34..



yujet has done his surgery and got to know now he is back to home. thank to God for smooth operation :)



after busy for settling pending job for today, when I feel a little bit relaxed, I had my late tea break - celery + carrot + tomato soup and very yummy nin gou (kuih bakul normally for Chinese new year) from my boss.

when I am thinking what to teach bbb tonight or what story book to read, then I got this surprise!



wahhh.. a thick stack of documents came to me at this going back time ooo.. hmm try to clear this before I go back, coz tomorrow is Friday! hehe :p

ps: team member is hospitalisation and on medical leave for a month, so I got more things to learn, more documents to work with, more project managers to liaise with, more emails to reply ^^

tata! mau kerja dah!

No comments: