Monday, October 24, 2011

24102011 monday

miss my sis's blog.. hmm poor network connection? too many DVD to catch up? too lazy to blog? I have no idea, guess that the next update from her would be 'oh! I am pregnant!' or 'hey, I just got my new born!' or the blog would be permanently closed :p

easy Monday but not a free Monday, many brought forward jobs from last week. looking forward to this deepavali break, I miss my bkt31. sis is traveling, but I don't stay at home either, go out and company my digo to wedding studio, to household stuff shops, to maternity cloths department :p



my er sao. this is the cup of coffee she been dreaming on since she got to know she is conceived :p I beg my digo to allow her to drink the coffee ^_^ my digo controls my er sao's diet. she has gained weight, and even she is fatter now, her waist is only 26 inches, before this less than 24"? ohhhhhh....



I baked this before I left the house to meet up my digo. 10 grains rice + sausage cubes. not that am so healthy type, wanna gone for full 10 grains, my 10 grains rice are having mini ants! the sealed pack was loosen :( so I let the grains did the sun bath then cook them all. in fact, the lunch box I brought today also 10 grains rice with my mama steamed eggs.



added miso paste on the baked rice. it is salty! I should reduce the miso paste and increase the sugar or sweet corns added. anyway, good try :p never thot of bake the rice, tried pan fly and steamed only.



I heat up the ready made pizza as tea time. children 1st time try. Eva doesn't like it. royee finished 2.5 pieces! 'mummy, this is really delicious! I still have the nice smell in my mouth!' I told him to ask papa I buy more next time. this frozen pizza supposed to serve on angels' birthday party, but that day we got too much foods. and ya, the boy be the angel yesterday :p

what else I did in last weekend?



I do this lovely ribbon flower headband :D



children were sleeping, laogong was busy, so I be the model in the bath room :p


I made this too! love the colours.



these 2 models were so busy and reluctant to entertain me, coz they were playing Barbie dolls in the room :p


I finished watching the newly bought sewing machine instruction DVD with my laogong, together with the durian as supper :p tell you, my laogong knows sewing more than me coz my mother in law was having sewing college! when she was younger time. from small classes to college, and all my laogong's baby milk were from the tailor made cloths orders :p wonder when I will start using the machine, but guess that I need laogong help me to set up everything kekekke.

below pics are taken from kinder Facebook, this is the reason I cancel my bread making class. children have performance for majlis daerah kuala langat.






colouring contest before the performance.


they got the goodie bag with a big box of colour pencils, bread, cake, drink.





the kinder is no.1 performer.


watching our ppl peformed. I like this pic, coz my eyes got laogong and laogong eyes got me (at background) :p


hehehe...


if these were all my children... hahahaha :D


mummy talking with Eva gal gal ^^

oh ya!!! very important one..



I managed to have dinner with my sis before she left for her travel trip!



and this is the treat from me at little Vietnam restaurant to celebrate I got double mini award in office kekeke :p



pink piggy for u! :D

No comments: