Monday, October 24, 2011

semester break

I miss the semester breaks during college time. 1-2 weeks you can free your mind to sleep, to play, to don't bother about time and daily study and homework. how I wish we can have semester break in working life :( this year annual leave I left the precious 1.5 days. have the thought - I want to take a week off for Chinese new year - still long way to go hmmm..

before I left the office, I have new 50 requests printed and waving at me!! hope that my team member can be recovered soon and be healthy then come back office and together we do our daily jobs. now 2 roles in a person is tiring and stressed especially when too many demands come in at 1 goal. huh~~



just now I got the cert for my double spot awards. spot award is small award to appreciate our contribution on special task or being a good staff. we have departmental award, project award, senior management award, CEO award... anyway, small spot award is very good enough for me to small little screw in the office ship :p

planing for an outing with laogong and bbb in raja haji break. laogong needs to check his budget 1st. in fact, for this November, we gonna spend much for my digo's wedding, 1 family dinner dress and some set up. besides, royee is going to say bye bye to the kinder friends, am preparing address books for the class.

after digo's wedding, we can bring out our Christmas tree, and do the deco, mr Santa is coming soon lo~~

No comments: