Life Is a Gift
生命是一份禮物
Today before we say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.
今天,當你要講一句不善之言--請想想那些無法講話的人
Before we complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat..
當你要埋怨食物的味道時--請想想那些沒有食物吃的人
Before we complain about our husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion.
當你要埋怨你的先生或太太時--請想想那些在向上天哭訴要一個伴侶的人
Today before we complain about life - Think of someone who died too early on this earth.
今天,當你要埋怨生活時--請想想那些太早離開人世間的人
Before we complain about our children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren...
當你要埋怨小孩時--請想想那些渴望小孩而無能生育的人
Before we argue about our dirty house someone didn't clean or
sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.
當你要爭論沒有人清理屋子時--請想想那些住在街邊的人
Before whining about the distance we drive Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
當你在哀訴駕駛的路程--請想想那些同樣的路程以代步的人
And when we are tired and complain about our job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had our job.
當你很疲備而埋怨工作時--請想想那些無工作,殘疾的,及那些多麼希望擁有你這份工作的人
But before we think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us is without sin.
當你想要指著人或互相譴責時--請記得沒有一個人是無罪
And when depressing thoughts seem to get us down - Put a smile on our face and think: we're alive and still around.
當壓抑的念頭讓你無法振作時--請你笑一笑想想:你還活著存在世間!
No comments:
Post a Comment