Thursday, May 26, 2011

biometric check

a good company to take care staff health ^^ so we have free biometric check to know our body well. just done mine, so all data will be key in the health database, so later on I can log in to my account to get advise on what to eat, what to do to improve my health. sounds so nice right? I love my company for this :D


many stations to take blood, weight, height, body fat, cholesterol, check bmi, blood pressure, blood sugar level n the rest.


recording my weight, body fat


my blood..


they have consultation for your result. for my case, I need to eat more nuts so to make my good cholesterol get much higher ^^


some nice visual aid to show some dangerous decease


any place to have more of these to know medical knowledge much better? I want to bring my children go. I know there is a sex hospital last time, for this one need to further check. am so interested on this.


obesity..


this is showing for diabetes. from leg to kidney to eye..


poor leg if we have diabetes


this is alarming! look at the sugar contains in bubur cha cha n ice kacang!


see the softdrink sugar? and oreo n chipsmore? the teh tarik? luckily I am not taking all these :p


ok, fat contains in chicken chop and fried chicken. French fries and bah kut teh same fat oo.

well, we take also bone test to know our bone health, my result is very good, in safe zone 1.3. they perform eyes test too. I haven't done that, coz they gone for lunch break. and guess that we need to remove contact lens too.

overall, I get this comment from he consultant: even though you are overweight, but your cholesterol and blood sugar level and everything is good. you are healthy :D

ok, I can eat more now. lunch time ya! I bring mama home cook chicken chop and leong taihu :p

No comments: