Thursday, May 26, 2011

black n White Thursday

'when depressing thoughts seem to get us down - Put a smile on our face and think: we're alive and still around'

pure white blouse n plain black long pants am wearing. I am the person who always accept grey spot in between black and white. so I accept fact, I take thing, i forgive easily.. there is no reason to forget what we don't like it to be in our memory. all the experience n feeling make up my living life.



this is the morning at gold coast.

well, am sitting here waiting for 9:35am train. gonna reach office at 10am. raining at banting, children wake up late, traffic slow, everyone seems not rushing. missed the earlier train. many things to clear by today, including a body biometric check in the office, coz tomorrow I gonna be on leave.

supervisor said, I was busier than ppl who getting married. ya, busybody :p last night I did the apple cigar vinegar hair treatment at home, hopefully my hair look healthier in sis wedding dinner. have you tried it? the hair treatment makes your hair feel light and soft. recently, thinking to cut my hair short. hmm..




afternoon beach..



evening beach..

same beach but different presentation in different timing. me too, yesterday mood was afternoon beach, today mood is evening beach.. aiks..

this morning Eva sings..



rain rain go away, little children want to play~

reaching office.. hope sunflowers blossom in my heart soon ^^



pic taken from Herbaline beauty square's washroom

No comments: